1. The BPM Card provides to an owner or resident of a unit managed by Brilliant Property Management Inc. (the "Unit") access to vendors of products and providers of services (the "Vendors and Service Providers") who have agreed with Brilliant Property Management Inc. ("BPM") to provide discounts in such amounts and upon such terms as have been agreed upon by BPM and each of the Vendors and Service Providers. An up-to-date list of the Vendors and Service Providers is posted on BPM's website www.brilliantproperty.ca.
2. The BPM Card is the property of BPM and is only to be used by an owner/resident of a Unit who is at least 18 years of age. The BPM Card is to be returned as soon as possible to the corporation's property management office upon the holder of a BPM Card ceasing to be an owner or resident of a Unit.
3. BPM is not responsible for any advertising, product, service, refund, return, availability of products or services, damage to products in transit or any other matter related to the products or services of the Vendors and Service Providers.
4. The information contained on the BPM website is made available on an "as is basis" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, and without limiting the above, BPM does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any information at any time contained on the BPM website. BPM is not liable to any owner/resident of a Unit who uses the BPM Card or to any one else for any decisions made or actions taken based upon the information contained on or provided through the BPM website.
5. In no event shall BPM be liable for any damages whatsoever including but not limited to special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the contents of BPM's website, the BPM Card, the discount made available by Vendors and Service Providers and the products and services provided by the Vendors and Service Providers.
6. In the event of dissatisfaction with any product or service provided by any of the Vendors and Service Providers the sole and exclusive remedy shall be to seek satisfaction from the vendor of the product or provider of the service in question.
7. BPM does not endorse any of the Vendors and Service Providers or their respective products and services. In addition, BPM is not providing any representations and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to representations or warranties with respect to merchantability and fitness with respect to any of the products or services of the Vendors and Service Providers.
Please note that BPM has no stake in any of the vendors or service providers participating in this program.